Basel AML Index Expert Edition
The Basel AML Index Expert Edition is a comprehensive and interactive risk assessment tool that helps users to evaluate the risk of corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing in any country in the world. It covers:
- Quality of anti-money laundering frameworks
- Corruption and bribery risks
- Financial transparency and standards
- Public transparency and accountability
- Political and legal risks
The tool and data are used worldwide by financial institutions, researchers, policymakers, compliance officers and other stakeholders to fulfil regulatory and compliance requirements.
They can be used as a standalone risk evaluation solution or as an independent benchmarking tool to validate in-house risk assessments.
Expert Edition Plus offers a detailed comparative analysis of the FATF Mutual Evaluation Reports. This allows users to assess each FATF recommendation individually by focusing on specific compliance needs, for example, due diligence or terrorist financing regulations. Find out more and see a sample of the FATF analysis.
* Free for public/supervisory institutions, international organisations, non-profit organisations and academic institutions.