Source and Application
The "Source and Application" method is the key to proving a bribery or money laundering case if you don't have any direct evidence.
- Use circumstantial/indirect evidence like bank records to prove bribery or corruption
- Get to know the principles of the easy-to-use and powerful Source and Application method
- Calculate a suspect's unknown/illegal income
- See how international conventions like the UNCAC support the use of circumstantial/indirect evidence in a bribery or money laundering case
- Learn how to find sources and applications in your case
- Use a simple Excel template that helps you to calculate the amount of unknown/illegal income
- Complete interactive assignments to help you acquire the skills to create a Source and Application calculation on your own
The course has 7 modules. Each module takes 10–30 minutes to complete.