Welcome to the course Source and Application
The method "Source and Application" is the key to prove your bribery / money laundering case if you don't have any direct evidence.
- Use circumstantial/indirect evidence like bank records to prove bribery or corruption
- Get to know the principles of the easy to use, and powerful method Source and Application Calculate the amount of unknown/illegal income of a suspect
- See how international recommendations like the UNCAC support the use of circumstantial/indirect evidence in a bribery / money laundering case
- Learn how to find sources and applications in your case You will acquire the skills to create a Source and Application calculation on your own
- Use a simple Excel template that helps you to calculate the amount of unknown/illegal income Features with interactive assignments, the course provides you the opportunity to master the skills and knowledge.
The course has 7 modules, each is 10-30’ in duration. If you encounter any problems or have questions please join the discussion about this course on the bottom of this page. It’s time to uncover the illegal income of your suspect!