Welcome to the course Visualise cases and flows of money
By using yEd - a free software - at the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Create clear and interpretable graphs to present entities of a case you investigate
- Visualise meaningful connections between these entities
- Depict the entities with custom pictures
- Make your graph ready for analysing within a few clicks with layout functions
- Utilise Excel data to create graphs that make financial flows comprehensible
- Equip your graph with meaningful details such as associating thicken connection lines with the greater amount of money transferred.
- Versatile your graph! e.g. export it to PowerPoint
This course is self-paced. You can start, take breaks and continue at any time. It is structured in sessions that build up on each other. So it is recommend to start with Session 0 and continue throughout the other sessions. Your progress is saved. Once you finished all session you will be eligable to obtain a certificate of completion.
If you encounter any problems or have questions please join the discussion about this course on the bottom of this overview page.
It’s time to make the invisible money flows visible!