This initiative seeks to engage companies to make a clear stand on behalf of integrity and against corruption in Brazil, and to take measures to strengthen controls and transparency in public-private collaboration. The goals of the initiative are as follows:
- Be a reference in the promotion of integrity, in the value chain and society in general.
- Strengthen commitment to ethics internally and externally.
- Promote dialogue on public policies to provide for the betterment of the economy.
- Provide access to dialogues and tools aimed to promote integrity.
- Exchange experiences among organizations on strategies and practices related to preventing and combating corruption.
The text of the Pact is based on Transparency International’s Business Principles, the UN Convention against Corruption, the 10th Principle of the Global Compact and the OECD Guideline. The pact involves seven key commitments with procedures to prevent corruption and to promote integrity principles on the value chain.
Last updated: 13.05.2020
This information is gathered from open-source data and in some cases has been provided by initiative facilitators. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and do not take responsibility for decisions made on the basis of it. Please inform us of any errors by emailing us at the contact details on the main database page.