Collective Action services
The ICCA offers practical, independent guidance on how to use Collective Action to promote fair competition and tackle corruption risks. We support companies, governments and civil society organisations worldwide.
- Tailored advice on how to set up, structure and manage Collective Action initiatives most effectively.
- Practical help in setting up sustainable public-private dialogue mechanisms to advocate for policy reforms.
- Facilitation of Collective Action initiatives to maximise effectiveness and avoid anti-trust issues.
- Guidance and outreach to relevant partners through our network of contacts in the field.
- A special project under the UK's Business Integrity Initiative enables us to offer subsidised guidance on anti-corruption Collective Action to eligible micro, small and medium-sized businesses. Find out more about anti-corruption services for SMEs here.
Interested? Contact any member of our team below.