Quick Guide 2: Intelligence
Manuel Medina, specialised Intelligence Analyst for our Illegal Wildlife Trade programme, sets out the basics of intelligence analysis and why we do it. Key questions are:
- What is intelligence in a nutshell?
- What types of intelligence are there?
- How does intelligence reduce information overload?
- How do you know whether intelligence is reliable?
- How is intelligence produced?
Integrity Pact training: guidance for trainers
Notes and tips for trainers and capacity building officials organizing training exercises on Integrity Pacts using the guide: Integrity Pacts in The Water Sector: an Implementation Guide for Government Officials.
It was written by Juanita Olaya under commission from the Water Integrity Network (WIN) and Transparency International (TI).
Asset recovery in the light of covid-19 - five questions open to debate
This special analysis look at five initial areas for the asset recovery community to consider in…