Quick Guide 5: Illicit enrichment
Andrew Dornbierer, Asset Recovery Specialist, explains what "illicit enrichment" or “unexplained wealth” mean – and how they can open the door to recovering stolen assets.
- What is illicit enrichment in a nutshell?
- What are the benefits for asset recovery?
- Is it a crime?
- Why is there some controversy?
- How is illicit enrichment investigated and prosecuted?
- Are there any recent case studies?
Local health governance in Tajikistan: accountability and power relations at the district level
Relationships of power, responsibility and accountability between health systems actors are…
Addressing corruption in infrastructure services – workshop report
An international workshop held at Loughborough University on 30th March 2005 provided a venue to…