Quick Guide 5: Illicit enrichment
Andrew Dornbierer, Asset Recovery Specialist, explains what "illicit enrichment" or “unexplained wealth” mean – and how they can open the door to recovering stolen assets.
- What is illicit enrichment in a nutshell?
- What are the benefits for asset recovery?
- Is it a crime?
- Why is there some controversy?
- How is illicit enrichment investigated and prosecuted?
- Are there any recent case studies?
Integrity Pact training: guidance for trainers
Notes and tips for trainers and capacity building officials organizing training exercises on Integrity Pacts using the guide: Integrity Pacts in The Water Sector: an Implementation Guide for Government Officials.
It was written by Juanita Olaya under commission from the Water Integrity Network (WIN) and Transparency International (TI).
Asset recovery in the light of covid-19 - five questions open to debate
This special analysis look at five initial areas for the asset recovery community to consider in…